Frankfurt Book fair 2023
Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 is the leading trade fair for publishing industry, taking place from 18October – 22 October 2022
Frankfurt Book Fair – World’s most prominent trade fair for the international publishing industry
Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 strives to be clients’ most prominent business event, providing them with everything they need to succeed. At Frankfurt Book Fair, exhibitors can gain access to important topics and trends and make new contacts with key players in their respective markets, paving the way for innovative business models in the book and media industries. Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 is one of the world’s most important stages for debates on international and socio-political events. The Frankfurt Book Fair is one of the world’s most powerful platforms for discussing international and socio-political events. The Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 is an ideal venue to share our passion for good stories and be immersed in creativity that engages our senses.
More Insights about Frankfurt Book Fair 2023
The Frankfurt Book Fair is the most significant occasion for the global publishing, media, and related rights and licenses industries. Every October, it takes place at Messe Frankfurt. Each year, prominent representatives, publishers, booksellers, producers of motion pictures, and authors attend the FBM show. In its previous iteration, the Frankfurt Book Fair hosted over 7300 exhibitors from 102 nations, almost 10,000 journalists, and 286,500 visitors. The Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday.
Know about the safe exhibiting measures at Frankfurt Book Fair
At Frankfurt Book Fair, we follow the following safety and hygiene measures, regardless of any omitted legal regulations:
- Optimised Hall layouts – Wider hall aisles and larger entrance areas make enough room for everyone.
- Monitoring – The service and security personnel at Frankfurt Book Fair 2023 will monitor participant flow on-site and via video, intervening as needed to alleviate crowding and congestion.
- Guidance System and Visitor signage – Visitors will be directed to their appointments and exhibition areas by improved signage and signposting.
- Ventilation and Air Exchange – The Frankfurt Book Fair ensures an average air exchange rate and ventilation that constantly utilises the highest proportion of fresh air possible.
- Disinfectant dispensers on the premises – Hand sanitizers will be available at all entrances, work centres, special areas, and restrooms.
- Disinfect Surfaces – At Frankfurt Book Fair 2023, The cleaning intervals will be adjusted and prioritise cleaning heavily trafficked areas and touch surfaces.
If you are seeking a reliable and expert exhibition stand design company in Frankfurt, contact Sensations Worldwide. Sensations Worldwide is known for its marvellous booth designing and construction services in Frankfurt.
Major Continents With Direct Presence
Sales Offices & Manufacturing Units Across Globe
Successful Projects Executed in 300 Days
Prominent Client Retention & Recurrence Rate
Europe Office & Production House
ul. Młyńska 16 | 8th floor, 61-730 Poznań, Poland. NIP - 7831749129
Keizergracht 391 A, 1016EJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
International Trade Centre Friedrichstr. 95, 10117 Berlin
5800 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 500 Commerce, California, 90040
Suite-C 6285 South Valley View Boulevard C, Las Vegas, USA