Participating in the world’s largest meet of food sector- FI Europe can be game-changing participation for your business. From leading food ingredient suppliers to the industry’s most influential culinary experts- the show welcomes experienced and high-profile visitors/ exhibitors to explore the latest product innovations, and promote their respective businesses. Hence, FI Europe is the platform gathering industry’s top-notch buyers and decision-makers. However, reaching out to industry professionals and food ingredient buyers at FI Europe can be a task. Here’s a consolidated guide to assist you with the best possible ways to reach out to the buyers at the FI Europe exhibition show.
Potential Reach Of FI Europe Trade Fair?
- 7000+ exhibitors
- Total 12 global exhibitions
- 250000 trade fair visitors
- 111644 social network reach
- 404075 ingredients network annual unique visitors
Marketing Service Offerings At FI Europe?
The establishment rooted in Food Ingredient Europe in 1986, is an international meeting place for all stakeholders of the food ingredients sector. In fact, 500,000 plus people have attended Fi Europe over the past years that have generated billions of Euros worth of business as a result. So, take the advantage of this international networking, extensive reach, and market expertise in order to achieve your business objectives with the help of the marketing service offerings of the show! Here it follows:
Brand awareness is the most crucial aspect when it comes to introducing your brand in the market or launching new products or services since and it drives the consumers’ attention while differentiating your brand from the companies competing with yours. Other than that, it encourages the repeated purchase and leads generation while increasing your market share. Here are two marketing solutions for brand awareness that you can take advantage of at the FI Europe trade fair:
- Online Display Advertising: With the help of display advertising, you have the opportunity to boost your brand and product awareness in the core of the F&B community. These ads will be displayed alongside the articles on Ingredients Network and Fi Global Insights while making sure that your company’s ad reaches the right/targeted audience.
- Email Newsletter Advertisement on Ingredients Network: Another best way for brand awareness and to help your customers recall your brand is to stay in their eyes. Stay close to your customer in their email box via sponsored article or a display ad in the weekly Ingredients Network newsletter having 95,000+ subscribers!
Generating qualified leads can only help your business to grow. No new leads, no new business. Hence, it’s important to generate business leads. Here are four lead generation solutions available at FI Europe that can help you achieve your marketing objective at the show!
- Premium Profile: You can register your brand with Premium Profile in Ingredients Network and list your products on the biggest ingredients sourcing platform. This will benefit you 24 times more because it will direct traffic to your company’s profile page resulting in 66 percent more leads.
- Custom Webinar: Educate the audience of Food Ingredient Europe around a specific topic of your own choice via webinar. Doing so will help you deliver, promote, and attract the right/targeted audience for lead generation.
- Custom Report: Entice the appropriate audience with the help of a custom report on a specific topic. Fi team itself will assist you in the research, delivery, and advertising of the custom report. With this, you can benefit from the huge network that can help you reach maximum people.
Do you know, thought leadership highly impacts the brand perception, induces decision-makers to take accurate action, and offers a basis for your target audience to define your brand’s trustworthiness, credibility, and competence? Well, yes! All of it is true. Here are two ways you can benefit from at Fi Europe trade fair:
- Ads & Interview In Editorial Digital Magazine: Publish a creative advertisement or else you can also share your perspective in an interview in some expert’s report/editorial or in a digital magazine written by Fi Europe Editors- highly focused on promoting thought leadership and insights of your brand on some specific topic.
- Custom Content Production: Benefit from the expertise of the Fi Europe Editorial team- help you produce various content assets on topics of your choice. It could be:
- Short Video (maximum 3 minutes)
- Articles, interviews, and white papers
Note: Go through the “Marketing Services” section on the FI Europe website to know extensively about the same or to avail any of these marketing solutions suggested above in the blog post!