While the past few years have been tremendously challenging for event organizers, the pandemic has also accelerated the shift towards digital transformation. Hybrid events are a fusion of virtual and in-person events that allow audiences to tune in and participate from anywhere.
With many exhibitors reaping significant benefits from the new Hybrid format in 2021, Fi Europe Trade Fair 2022 will be both hybrid and in-person again. The hybrid format at Fi Europe Trade Fair in Germany will provide you with more opportunities to interact and do business with attendees from all over the world, also greater convenience and flexibility in attaining your objectives.
Here are ten reasons why hybrid technology is the future at the Fi Europe trade fair in Germany
- With the hybrid mode at Fi Europe 2022, you can build a network with more than 800 suppliers while sitting in one place.
- This year’s exclusive food ingredients show in Europe will offer you Innovation Hub sessions to learn about plant-based proteins, botanicals, gastrointestinal health, active & performance nutrition and the hottest new industry trends.
- Are meetings keeping you busy? Don’t worry! You can watch and re-watch stuff using the web platform whenever it suits you at Fi Europe 2022.
- This year’s exciting new addition is the Sample Store on the web platform allows you to order samples online and have them delivered conveniently to your home.
- Anytime catch-up with industry peers, building networks with industry giants and finding new prospects are very convenient with hybrid mode.
- Fi Europe trade fair 2022 is a more relevant and an efficient platform to get noticed.
- Connect with the shortlisted providers, schedule meetings ahead of time and create your event agenda. Meet in person or through video call at the scheduled time. There is no need to stand in line anymore.
- Attending Fi Europe 2022 will save you time and heavy travel costs.
- The all-new food ingredients show in Europe mobile app enables it easy to access the event on the move – your digital badge, personalised agenda and onsite navigator all at one platform.
- Testing product information is now hassle-free; no need for bulky brochures – simply scan the QR codes to access product information.
Conclusion– Based on these reasons, food ingredients will outperform their physical and virtual counterparts in Europe 2022. The hybrid model of the Food Ingredients Show in Europe is poised to shape the future of the event industry and mark a turning point in the organization’s event strategy.
Are you looking for some magnificent and unique booth ideas to display at the European food ingredients show? Then Sensations Worldwide, an experienced Exhibition Stand design and booth builder Company in Germany, is ready to assist you with unique exhibiting solutions.