FI EUROPE FRANKFURT 2020
1st December To
3rd December 2020
FOOD INGREDIENTS EUROPE FRANKFURT 2020
Food Ingredients Global 2020 Show in Europe is an international platform where food ingredients industry comes into business. FI Europe 2020 will be running from 1st December till 3rd December 2020 at Messe Frankfurt, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, Frankfurt, Germany. The leading international gateway to the world of food ingredients, FI Europe trade fair 2020 is an annual exhibition show that welcomes thousands of visitors and exhibitors from all across the world. Food Ingredients Global show in Europe is the hearty show being equally important to the exhibition industry like any other show.
Food Ingredients Global show gives a great opportunity to exhibitors to meet and know the industry peers. In just three days of span, exhibitorscan make new business contacts, promote their products to international buyers and establish business relationships with industry leaders and experts coming from all across the globe.
Some Key Facts About Food Ingredients Global 2020 Show In Europe You Shouldn’t Miss!
- 1,400 exhibitors &19,700 plus international visitors are estimated to participate and visit FI Europe 2020.
- FI Global Europe 2020 will be providing exhibitors anlifetime opportunityto expand and network the respective businesses by marketingtheir newest products, connecting with potential buyers, and forming lasting business relation with industry experts and specialists.
- FI global show in Germany extends knowledgeable conferences held by show organizers including comprehensive programsconsisted ofseveralindustry related workshops, speaker events and, networking hubs.
Safety Measures For FI Global Europe
- Contactless Registration: All events will employ a system that facilitates non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration.
- Feel Safe: FI Europe 2020-show organisers have made the “feel safe” environment for visitors and exhibitors via Transparent Partition Walls, Distance Markings, Information Signs and Visitor Guidance Systems.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Participants at all events will be asked to wear a face mask on entry. Further items of PPE, such as gloves and eye screens, will be used by participants and staff if appropriate, in line with local government and health authority advice.
- Timely Sanitization: You will experience the timely sanitization in hall entrance, across the hall transitions, toilet facilities including over exposed surfaces.
- Separate Entry & Exit Gates: Along with separate entry & exit gates at Food ingredients Global show in Europe, unlike every time there will be wide gates to avoid crowding while making people to move easily.
- Fresh Breeze Air Systems: High-performance air-handling systems will be installed across the halls to let the natural air flow inside while making it safe to breath in entire FI global trade fair 2020
Major Continents With Direct Presence
Sales Offices & Manufacturing Units Across Globe
Successful Projects Executed in 300 Days
Prominent Client Retention & Recurrence Rate
Zamkowa 7/11 61-768 Poznan, Poland NIP : 7831749129
Keizergracht 391 A, 1016EJ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
International Trade Centre Friedrichstr. 95, 10117 Berlin
5800 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 500 Commerce, California, 90040